Free Hosting for Website Lifetime | Get Free Domain and Web Hosting 2021
In this post we are going to check Top Web Hosting available out there without spending a single penny. Such hosting services are very useful and handy mostly to students who are into web development or even to the fresher developers who are working and creating beautiful projects and want to show them out to world.
This article curates a list of the best free hosting for website lifetime. Some of the services mentioned includes free hosting for wordpress and domain with free hosting. These hosting services are also best hosting for angular app. These services includes free domain and web hosting 2021 with some limitations.
Ever wondered how people out there go on and create projects and showcase to on social media and networking websites like LinkedIn. Trust me on this they all use one of the below hosting to showcase their projects. You might wonder the people are nowadays create their portfolio websites to showcase their work.
Oh don't tell me you didn't knew, Hold on my friend what are you doing ? You need to check out the world what's going on around you. I mean if you don't want to be left behind.
So if you already have a website or would be creating now you would need a hosting. Hosting is basically a computer which we refer as server located somewhere around the world and connected through Internet.
So you need your website to be stored on this server for which you will have to pay to the owner of this server which are basically the Hosting Service providers. But if you are just started into web development and need to showcase your work you don't need to pay just use the free hosting available on the web.
Create a Beautiful Portfolio Website and host it on one of the below Free Web Hosting.
Heroku is a cloud platform as a service founded in 2007 by James Lindenbaum, Adam Wiggins, Orion Henry. Heroku now supports several programming languages such as Java, Node.js, Scala, Clojure, Python, PHP, and Go., as compared to earlier it supported only the Ruby programming lanuage.
Advantages of Heroku (Pros of Heroku)
- Free pricing plan
- Command Line Interface
- Easy Application rollbacks
- Focused on speed and scalability
- reliable and easy to install add-ons
- Ease of deploying staging environments.
- Open source and good quality documentation
- Development to Production Pipelines are very simple.
- Easy integration with other sass services and products.
- Monitoring is very simple and easy to use for most use cases.
- Support of latest versions of programming languages, tools, services, integrations
Disadvantages of Heroku (Cons of Heroku)
- Docker support is lacking.
- Heroku requires installation of Heroku CLI tools locally.
- You can't create multiple HTTP network services without creating separate apps.
- While configuration is super simple, it will not be as flexible as bare metal servers.
- Paid plans is a bit on costly side than compared to cloud providers like AWS, Azure, or Digital Ocean.
Netlify is a San Francisco-based cloud computing company founded in February 2014 by Mathias Biilmann, Christian Bach. Netlify offers hosting and serverless backend services for web applications and static websites.
Advantages of Netlify (Pros of Netlify)
- Good to host a JAMstack website
- They have a very generous free plan.
- I am simply impressed with the easy of deployment for new apps.
- Everything is easy simple and at the same time flexible on how to deploy an app.
- Helps With the trend of single page apps and more focus on the frontend development.
Disadvantages of Netlify (Cons of Netlify)
- One issue with Netlify is that sometimes their CDN becomes slow so the sites load slowly.
You can use GitHub Pages to host a website about yourself, your organization, or your project directly from a GitHub repository. GitHub, Inc. is a provider of Internet hosting for software development and version control using Git founded in 2008 by Tom Preston-Werner, Chris Wanstrath, Scott Chacon, P. J. Hyett. It offers the distributed version control and source code management functionality of Git.
Advantages of GitHub Pages (Pros of GitHub Pages)
- GitHub Pages is FREE!
- GitHub uses Fastly for CDN, one of the best around which is top notch.
- You can use GitHub’s built in editor for generating site automatically.
- Making changes to a file and saving it, commits the changes to repository will redeploy the site in seconds.
- Does a good job with Compression and Minified of files for serving assets.
Disadvantages of GitHub Pages (Cons of GitHub Pages)
- less Support for Url handling
- Lack of SSL support want you want to use a custom domain.
- Not good with Caching as the Cache Expires Headers are set to limited period.
Vercel enable's developers to build and publish wonderful projects founded by Guillermo Rauch in 2015. Vercel is a cloud platform for static sites and Serverless Functions that fits perfectly with your workflow. It enables developers to host websites and web services that deploy instantly, scale automatically, and requires no supervision
Advantages of Vercel (Pros of Vercel)
- Simple setup
- One tap build
- Simple deployment
- Includes Free tier
- It provides Free SSL
- Easy custom domain setup
- Build and deploy via git push
Disadvantages of Vercel (Cons of Vercel)
- It will be confusing on how to use the platform for the first time, as not many guides and manual are available or provided by the software.
Google Cloud Storage is a reliable data storage solution that can scale as a startup grows. With Google Cloud Storage, startups get a durable, future-proof platform, with best-in-class performance and pricing, that’s designed to help businesses of any size.
Advantages of Google Cloud Hosting (Pros of Google Cloud Hosting)
- Better Pricing Than Competitors
- Private Global Fiber Network
- Live Migration of Virtual Machines
- Improved Performance
- State of the Art Security
- Dedication to Continued Expansion
- Redundant Backups
Disadvantages of Google Cloud Hosting (Cons of Google Cloud Hosting)
- Small components, difficult to start
- Out of Free Tier, everything costs.
- Lacks features compared to AWS.
FreeHosting.com is a web hosting service founded in 2010 and its Located in Germany and France and serves free and paid accounts separately without interfering with each other.
Advantages of FreeHosting (Pros of FreeHosting)
- No pesky ads
- Easy to setup
- No fees for most features
- Free data and storage perks
- Anyone can manage an online store
Disadvantages of FreeHosting (Cons of FreeHosting)
- Technical problems
- Tremendous Down Times
- The pages load incredibly slow
- Support is slow and inaccessible
InfinityFree is an hosting service which allows you to host static projects for free.
Advantages of Infinity Free Hosting (Pros of Infinity Free Hosting)
- No ads
- Free SSL
- It’s free
- Free subdomain
- Unlimited storage
- You can use your domain
Disadvantages of Infinity Free Hosting (Cons of Infinity Free Hosting)
- No support
- Bad uptime
- Bad page speed
- Bad response time
- Limited in every aspect
Which one of the above you use? If you know any other please let us know in the comment section below.